American Express Singapore is offering its highest signup bonus ever for its Singapore Airlines Krisflyer credit card – up to 18,000 bonus Krisflyer miles! (ends 10 April 2017 for first 300 applicants only)
The 18,000 bonus Krisflyer miles consist of:
- “Receive a bonus of 5,000 KrisFlyer miles the very first time you charge to your Card”
- “Apply by 10th April 2017 to receive additional 5,000 KrisFlyer miles.”
- “Earn additional 5,000 sign up bonus KrisFlyer miles when you spend S$2,500 in the first 3 months upon Card approval. Apply and receive approval between 1st April and 30th June 2017 (both dates inclusive) to be eligible.”
- “Earn an additional welcome bonus of 3,000 KrisFlyer miles only through this Referral Programme when you spend a minimum of S$50 in the first 1 month upon Card approval.”
Some benefits of the American Express Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Credit Card:
- Earn 1.1 KrisFlyer mile for every S$1 spent on all your eligible purchases with your Card
- Earn 2 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases during June and December.
- Earn 2 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent on eligible purchases made on singaporeair.com, silkair.com, KrisShop and at SilkAir SkyShop, both in-flight and online.
- Receive S$150 Cashback for use on your next purchase on singaporeair.com when you spend S$12,000 on eligible purchases with your Card from now till 30 June 2017.
- Krisflyer miles are deposited directly into your SQ Krisflyer account. To me, this is the best feature because other banks’ credit cards like DBS (Altitude card) and Citibank (PremierMiles card) earn “points” that you have to convert to Krisflyer miles for a “subscription/admin fee” of about $40/year!
Do note that the welcome bonus is only applicable to first time applicants of any co-branded American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card (so it doesn’t count if you had the card before but cancelled it).
Detailed Terms & Conditions:
Note: I may get a commission from the referral links.